Baton Rouge AAMCO Transmission knows transmissions, and when you experience transmission problems no one does it better than your local AAMCO expert technicians.
If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right. Not all transmission repairs are extensive. Sometimes all you need is a fluid change or a quick computer diagnostic to identify the issues.
Our signature transmission repair and rebuild service is the difference and gives us the confidence to offer you the best warranty in the business. Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, Manual or automatic transmission, we know your transmission.
Drive a stick-shift? Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection check may find issues is your clutch and can’t be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Your Baton Rouge certified AAMCO expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At Baton Rouge AAMCO Transmission, we make sure we take care of your transmission issues for the long term. No quick fixes, no work-arounds. Our certified technicians are interested in prolonging the life of your vehicle.