Multi-Point Inspection & Diagnostics Services
Fixing your transmission problem, first begins with diagnosing your problem correctly! That’s why before we do any transmission repair, we will perform our extensive Transmission Multi-Point Inspection service.
We have the technology and the expertise to properly identify your transmission problems so we only repair what needs to be fixed. Most of the time your transmission only requires a minor repair. This is why AAMCO remains the most trusted name in transmissions and has been for over 50 years.
Multi-Point Inspection & Diagnostics Services includes:
- Level and condition of transfer case and differential fluid check
- Level and condition of your transmission fluid check
- Road test performance check:
Extensive lift inspection check:
Throughout this process you can count on your Baton Rouge AAMCO transmission technician to diagnose your transmission problems but only recommend the essential repairs. AAMCO expert diagnostics don’t stop there, though. Even if an initial check doesn’t diagnose your problem, we won’t recommend a repair or rebuild service until we know precisely what the problem is.
Our advanced computer and internal diagnostics ensure your Baton Rouge AAMCO technician will only fix what’s needed. Many transmission problems start with your transmission receiving the wrong signals from your vehicle’s computer system. The AAMCO Computer Diagnostic Service can determine if an electronic component is affecting your transmission’s shifting or overall performance.
This check includes:
- A computer system scan to identify any incorrect codes and to determine the probable cause. All critical computer systems in the vehicle are checked for trouble codes, because a variety of systems could cause driveability issues.
- Reviewing the diagnostic results against our proprietary AAMCO technical database – the most extensive transmission computer diagnostic source available.
Your certified AAMCO center technician will also:
- Check the electronic components
- Check the wiring that effects the transmission, solenoids and sensors
- Check the solenoids and sensors
Your Baton Rouge AAMCO certified technician will determine if an electronic component or part needs to be replaced, and make the correct recommendation. What sets AAMCO apart is our comprehensive diagnostic approach. You only get the repair you need to get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.